Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Incredible Roller Coaster Ride

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, KEEP YOU HANDS INSIDE THE CAR AT ALL TIME. ENJOY THE RIDE. BUMP. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK...


Can it be September already? I remember June, July and maybe August but what the hell happened to May? Where has the time gone? Some days and weeks, I truly feel like I have learned lessons that takes life times to learn. Time has been skewed. In efforts to solve my temporal challenges, I began to wear my watch again, but, to no avail because it just plain stopped. I need to put it on my to-do list to get a new battery. I tried setting my phone's wall paper to a desk clock mode but it keeps resetting. Other clocks are slow and some are fast and don't try to ask me what the date is. I will not know.

When I first began the CM path, I was told to slow down or that I have plenty of time and my response was, in true engineering fashion, "That's all relative". I still feel strongly that I cannot gage my efforts or progress according to someone else

Oh, by the way, that roller coaster ride I mentioned may have felt like a thrilling 10 seconds or a terrifying lifetime

No comments: