Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baby Girl Being a Big Girl



Tonight, I sat within a big comfy chair and did my first astral working. Although I know most of the people within the group, I have only really worked with one other person. They are all cool and have great energy so it wasnt as difficult as I thought it would be. I am the least experienced of the group but I jumped at the opportunity.

Funny thing was, when I arrived they were all eating, which was a great relief to me since I attempted to fast that day and my blood sugar was really low since I had been doing a tremendous amount of physical labor that day (big mistake). My closest friends will probably scold me for this but I am making every attempt to increase my stamina.

The leader of the group went over the instructions for the rituals: giving the basics and some cues. While he was giving the instructions, three words came into my mind, "transcend space/time". Because of my professional training, my mind began to instantly wrap itself in the whole engineering of the thoughtform with trusses, building materials and critical path diagrams of both the design of the form and timing of the ritual. I was greatful that I already had some schematics in my head but the rest I left up to the whole concept of "transcend space/time".

The leader did the banishing for the group but the group did the Middle Pillar together. I was also greatful that I had some experience with this part of the ritual. The beginning was a bit discordant.

So what did I see? Four images come to mind: a swirling mass of white, semi-translucent feathers, a jeweled sword, a moderately sized fountain with calm water and a predatory cat.

2 comments:

HilbertAstronaut said...

Fasting _never_ works for me. I just get dizzy and can't accomplish anything.

I'm curious to hear more about the "engineering of the thoughtform" thing!

PhoenixAngel said...

@Hilbert: Yes, fasting. The Self-Initiation by Cicero into Neophyte Grade calls for fasting for 12 hours. I almost made it thru to 24 hours, which included some moderate exertion for about 4 hours.

As far as the engineering thing, I am not sure how effective it was. Remember, this was my first time and I really dont have anything to compare to yet. I will keep you posted tho :)