Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sex Magick

Just recently, I had an opportunity to do some sex magick. The working was to be done primarily astrally. We were to visualize having sex with our magickal partners, climax and then charge a sigil with that energy. At first, the idea seemed relatively easy but after some thought, I realized things that appear to be easy are typically the hardest things to do. If you haven't already figured out, I tend to overthink things a bit. Give me time and I will over think ketchup.


If you haven't already done so, read my post on my difficult decision. The post was inspired from my posts on life-changing magick, my recent opportunity to do the sex magick working and sex, in general. Although I am hornier and have a healthier attitude towards sex than the average American woman, I still believe that sex is not something that can be trifled with. Sex can involve very serious life-changing (such as baby or an abortion) events and emotional issues. Not things that I have ever taken lightly....

I know, makes you want to beat me, for retaining my Catholic-flavored ideology. There was a certain amount of truth when I declined group astral sex because I had "sick and twisted" things in my head. ;P

Given my last two posts, I think it is a good time to start pondering Yesod.

No comments: