Monday, May 30, 2011

4 Years, Go

I came across this video. My beloved sister, the Water Witch posted it on her Facebook status. I wanted to include it here in my blog because environmentalism and activism are causes that are near and dear to my heart, particularly clean air.

I am a front line, and slightly weary environmentalist by day and lingo such as "carbon footprint", "greenhouse gases" and "alternative energy" are a part of my normal everyday language. I get so busy fighting as a warrior in the battles to save our environment that I forget to stop and remind everyone that it's the little things that help the cause.

I feel everyone should be part of the solution. As magick folk, we learn the powers to invoke/evoke change so we have an even greater responsibility to do our part.




GAIA IS CALLING FOR YOUR HELP! Would you let her down if she asked you?

No comments: