Sunday, September 4, 2011

22 Symbols

I was telling Mr Dear Readers in a earlier post how I knew it was time to call my Goddess Sister because I saw three happenstance occurrences of visions of her symbol in my everyday life (since the end of the retrograde.

Today, I saw 22, in less than 24 hours. I had to sit at a table and make a list of them. Her symbol is not a common one. It's not like a circle or a 5-pointed star or a swirl. The symbol is pretty unique. It's not like you see it everyday.

The symbol sighting corresponded to some epiphanies I have had. It is time. Fortunately, I got back on to the horse that threw me with a running start. Now for your listening enjoyment, Linkin Park, Waiting for the End. Less than a handful of people will understand my personal meaning for the song. Find your own meaning, the lyrics may be significant to you too.


No comments: