Friday, March 9, 2012

A Little Bosom Nonsense Is Relished

Hermes seems to be popping a lot into my Life lately.

I guess it really started when I began to look for, of all things...sexy bras and corsets. I am not a big chested woman so a lil help is always good, especially when I am vying for the eye of a potential suitor. The nice under bust corsets always seem to accentuate a woman's bosom and waist in such a nice way. They make us feel so womanly, yet in pain (LOL) because of all of the lacing. I was able to purchase a really nice one at PantheaCon made of purple and black brocade...very lovely. I also later picked up some sexy bras which are offered in such a wide variety now, even at common retail establishments. Women used to be limited to only white in poly cotton with support... Now, there is a sea of brassieres including assortments that include "push-ups" and padded varieties in all sorts of colors...very sexy and fun. After a long day of trying to be as androgynous as possible in a man's profession, it feels really good to have something flirty, sexy and fun underneath my clothes. Then, I realized...brassieres and corsets are a perfect embodiment of Hermes because, like the deity, these sexy underthings have the basis of trickery...make this look bigger...make that look smaller... make those look more perkier.... bring things up and out in the air (LOL). It's an illusion.. and a very fun illusion. Besides, doesn't she remind you of a walking caduceus and an homage to Hermes?

Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2009





I guess I started to get a lil militant feminist because I almost started to get an attitude about such trickery.

Damn it!!! Corsets and brassieres are liars and cheats!!! If I am gonna attract a suitor, it will be because of my personality!

I started to have reservations about the whole trickster thing. It was all nonsense to me and I did not want to appear like I was being deceitful...but... because my mind is on Love, I began to think of chocolate. One of my favorite movies when I was a child was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I had such a crush on Willy Wonka, such beautiful BIG BLUE eyes. He had such a raw sexual energy and he was so mysterious... and CHOCOLATE...all of that GLORIOUS CHOCOLATE. ahhhhh...

Frater SH brought it back, full circle, when he reminded me:

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men". -Willy Wonka


Willy Wonka is one of my most beloved tricksters/wise fools. I have a new found Love and enlightenment of Hermes.

No comments: